- brings together Windows technology and self-assessment, making MicroSkills IV one of the most enjoyable self-assessment instruments available. This innovative program developed by EUREKA uses skills preferences to help make career decisions. MicroSkills IV offers a visual selection and sort process to make skills selection fun and interesting.
- offers a rated list of occupations, in moments. A colorful chart on each occupation is also included to graphically show the relationship between the skills selected and occupational ratings. And that's just the beginning!
- will compare as many as five past jobs with other occupations to identify and evaluate the skills found in those occupations.
- develops a rated list of occupations that use many of those same satisfying identified skills.
- provides conversion tables that help link results to standardized assessment instruments.
- always displays a list of occupations that most nearly represent your personally selected skill choices.
- includes a save and restore option, making it possible to save results on the computer's hard drive or a disk for future recall and use.
- comes with EUREKA CCIS or as a separately purchased stand-alone program.*
Using the program, clients quickly sort from among 72 well defined skill cards to select 35 cards. Once they prioritize these identified skill preferences into "Very Satisfying", "Moderately Satisfying", and "Somewhat Satisfying" categories, the process is complete.
* Presently available in Windows only. For pricing information, please write us with your inquiries. Visit our Contact page to find out how to contact us.
- Compare as many as five prior jobs; identify and evaluate the skills found in those occupations and present a rated list of occupations that use many of those same satisfying skills.
- A Quick-entry process is available for rapidly processing the skills identified.
- Conversion tables and crosswalks to help link standardized occupational test reports to MicroSkills IV results.
- MicroSkills IV includes a save and restore option, making it possible to save results on your hard drive or a diskette.
- MicroSkills IV comes with EUREKA CCIS, or as a separately purchased, stand-alone program.*
*Presently available for Windows only: as a part of EUREKA, CCIS or as a stand-alone. See Pricing Schedule.
- 1 CD
- Counselor's Manual
- Navigation Guide
- EUREKA Occupation List
- Form R, E, OH Worksheets
- Form R & E Cards
- Answer Sheets
- How to interpret your Skills results
- Windows 95
- At least 16 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard drive space