PDF's (portable document format) are readable on a Mac and PC using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Use the Adobe Acrobat Reader link to download the latest version from Adobe for free.
We have created several Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) documents that you may use to provide materials for your users. More PDFs coming soon.
If using CHROME: The PDF plugin can be buggy in Chrome. If clicking on a PDF link does not work, rightclick and select "Save Link As" to download the PDF to your computer. Or use another browser (IE, Firefox, Safari). 11/6/2012
|User Guide||UserGuide.pdf||799 kb||Directions for using the CD versions of EUREKA and ECOCIS.|
|Classroom Ideas||EUREKA_Activities.pdf||Classroom activities with worksheets for Middle School, High School, College, and Adult users||True_Colors_Activities.pdf||286 Kb||Overview of True Colors, curriculum, and student worksheets|
|Career Guidance Plans||MidSch.pdf||88 Kb||Plans for Middle School Students|
|HS.pdf||86 Kb||Plans for High School Students|
|College.pdf||81 Kb||Plans for College Students|
|Adult.pdf||82 Kb||Plans for Adults and Workforce Agencies|
|Special.pdf||85 Kb||Plans for Special Populations|
|EUREKA Data||Clusters.pdf||15 Kb||EUREKA Occupation Clusters Definitions|
|OccupationList_2010.pdf||67 Kb||EUREKA Occupations List|
|Occ_less_than_bach.pdf||47 Kb||Occupations Requiring Less than a Bachelor's Degree. 2009|
To use these files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not currently have it, download the installer below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Download the PDF (this seems to help with printing and viewing issues)
- Right click on the PDF link and select 'Save Target/Link As'.
- Save file to a location on your harddrive that you'll remember.
- Navigate to the file you've just saved using Windows Explorer or My Computer.
- Double click on the PDF.
- Read and/or print document.
- Upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat Reader. We recommend Acrobat Reader 8.0 for the newsletter and possibly other PDF's.
Printing a PDF is not working or Adobe crashes while you're trying to read a pdf:
Security issues in Internet Explorer (won't let you download or view a PDF):
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Trusted sites image.
- Click the Sites button.
- If the checkbox labeled "Require server verification (https) for all sites in this zone." is checked uncheck it.
- In Add this Web site to the zone: type "www.eurekanet.org".
- Click Add (www.eurekanet.org should appear in the box below). After downloading you may wish to return to this window to change the settings back.
- Click OK.
- Click OK at the Internet Options window.
- Go back and attempt to download again.
Call 1.888.463.2247 or email if you still have difficulties