Master Update CD
This is the Menu screen for the Master Update CD.
Install EUREKA - Launch the EUREKA installer. (CD-drive:\InstallE\setup.exe)
Install ECOCIS - Launch the ECOCIS installer. (CD-drive:\InstallC\setup.exe)
View Readme File - Information about installing EUREKA/ECOCIS, features and known issues.
Explore this CD - Use My Computer to see the contents of the CD.
Install JAWS scripts - Install scripts for JAWS 7 for running of EUREKA/ECOCIS
How do I install EUREKA/ECOCIS?
- Disable any disk protection or anti-virus software so all files will copy.
- Insert the CD and wait for the Menu to display. If the menu does not appear:
- Click on the CD drive in Windows Explorer.
- Double-click on autorun.exe
- Click Install EUREKA or Install ECOCIS.
- Install to the default path or change to another folder or drive, then click Continue. Note: EUREKA/ECOCIS runs best when there are no spaces in the path.
- If there is not enough disk space, you will get an error message and the installer will quit. Remove some files and reinstall
- EUREKA/ECOCIS may be run from a file server but we recommend that in lab situations, it be installed in a single computer and the disk image copied to each workstation. This is due to the large size of the database files that load at runtime.