Why Use EUREKA?
Whatever computer technology and career guidance concepts a system for career information might incorporate, it first must be judged on the quality of its information.
As with any other product or service, there are certain qualities that characterize good information. It must be:
- valid, true and verifiable;
- applicable at the time of its use;
- addresses topics of concern to the user;
- covers specific institutions, occupations, and labor markets;
- no gaps in coverage, thorough;
- leaves status distinctions to each user's values and judgment;
- salary, outlook and short term training information down to county level for California.